Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Day 2.1

It has been a really long day.

Today, i worked like crazy. i did the intake on a horror erotica (yuck) and made two art covers.




i should have kept going. i should have pushed. But i was so emotionally wrecked. 

So i watched a movie with my niece and cuddled up. Gamed with the roommate. Interesting character, this one. Very shota. 

When Sir got back from D&D at 9:30, He said He was going to take a nap and text me when He woke up. It's now 3:30 in the morning. i can't stay up any longer - i'm exhausted. Worked on IMVU for a while, talking to Cain and shopping. i'm sorry, Sir. i know You wanted me to be around, but i think You passed out for the night.

i hate having opposing schedules to Sir. But my work schedule can't change...and He has others to care for as well. i'm just being silly, i suppose. Bad me.

Goodnight, Sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment